To all participants, the prototyping phase has officially ended.
There has been many, many, prototypes incoming - and we are extremely happy to reviews each one of them. Thank you!
Some actions that will now take place;
- Jury work will start - we might reach out to the team leader for clarifications.
- Due to the amount of submissions - we expect to have reviewed all submissions within 7-14 days from now. Hopefully, it can be faster.
- If you did not submit, due to technical error or lack of support/response from our side - DO NOT WORRY - we will make sure your prototype will be submitted. See this post;Trial license error
- We will start issuing certificates of participation after the Grand Finale has been finished, these will be in digital form.
- We will not disclose the exact numbers until the full completion of the Hackathon.
With all of this said, we are so happy that we could 2x Weavy’s second hackathon and are grateful for all the submissions. We are looking forward to invite you all to our own version of an alumni program - our think-tank.